June Weekend on the Tablelands

Events & Cruises for Townsville & Cairns Areas Members to get together

June Weekend on the Tablelands

Postby Cookie » May 23rd, 2010, 8:55 pm

I have started to do the planning for the June Weekend and will pass on information as it becomes available. At this stage the plan is that the Townsville members will make their way up here and the 2 areas members will meet up on the Saturday at a location yet to be deterimed. A cruise is then planned visiting some of the areas and attractions that the Tablelands has to offer with lunch somewhere in the middle.
A social gathering is planned, being dinner or BBQ on Saturday night. For those of the Cairns members who plan to stay up on the Tablelands on Saturday I will let you konw the details of where ASAP, so that a booking can be made.
Sunday will be another cruise and visit to those places missed from the day before with a possible lunch prior to the Townsville members heading back down south. I will keep all members informed of what is happening as soon as I hear. 8-)
Cookie

Re: June Weekend on the Tablelands

Postby Cookie » May 25th, 2010, 9:30 pm

I have been in touch with Townsville and due to the number of other events they have on they will not be up this way in June. The combined weekend will be moved to later in the year on a date TBA. The monthly cruise will still happen on Sunday 20th of June up to the Tablelands.
At his stage it will be from Cairns up to Herberton (historic village) via the Kuranda range, Mareeba and Atherton. Once I have the details I will post them in reference to timings, meeting points etc. 8-)
Cookie

Re: June Weekend on the Tablelands

Postby old52 » May 26th, 2010, 2:13 pm

Cookie-I have the brocure here from village if you need for prices etc. if you want it I can post on site

old52
old52

Return to Combined Events